Mouse Granzyme G Antibody
Mouse Granzyme G Antibody Summary
Accession # P13366
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Granzyme G
Granzyme G is a member of the Granzyme family of the serine proteases found specifically in the cytotoxic granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL) and natural killer (NK) cells (1). Together with Granzymes D, E and F, it is regulated through pregnancy and by IL‑2 and IL‑15 in granulated metrial gland cells (2). A human or rat counterpart of mouse Granzyme G has not been found. Like other Granzymes, mouse Granzyme G is not secreted as a zymogen but stored as a fully processed and activated enzyme in the cytoplasmic granules of CTL (3). It is synthesized as a 248 amino acid (aa) precursor with a 18 aa signal peptide and a 2 aa propeptide (3, 4).
- Smyth, M.J. et al. (1996) J. Leukoc. Biol. 60:555.
- Allen, M.P. and M. Nilsen-Hamilton (1998) J. Immunol. 161:2772.
- Jenne, D.E. et al. (1989) Biochemistry 28:7953.
- Kwon, B.S. et al. (1988) J. Exp. Med. 168:1839.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Mouse Granzyme G Antibody
Average Rating: 5 (Based on 1 Review)
Have you used Mouse Granzyme G Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image