Phospho-GSK-3 alpha/beta (S21/S9) DuoSet IC ELISA
Phospho-GSK-3 alpha/beta (S21/S9) DuoSet IC ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Available in 2, 5, and 15- (96-well) plate pack sizes
- Economical alternative to Western blot
- Capture Antibody
- Conjugated Detection Antibody
- Calibrated Immunoassay Standard or Control
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2O4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: From Costar EIA Plate (Costar Catalog # 2592) or R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Lysis Buffer, IC Diluent, and Blocking BUffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Preparation and Storage
Background: GSK-3 alpha/beta
GSK-3 is a Ser/Thr kinase first identified as an inactivator of Glycogen Synthase. GSK-3 acts as a multifunctional downstream switch that determines the output of numerous signaling pathways. There are two mammalian GSK-3 isoforms encoded by distinct genes, GSK-3 alpha and GSK-3 beta, which are structurally similar, but functionally non-identical. GSK-3a is inhibited by phosphorylation at S21 by Akt and other kinases. GSK-3 alpha and GSK-3 beta share 85% amino acid identity. Dysregulated GSK-3 has been implicated in several diseases including type II diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, bipolar disorder, and cancer.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Phospho-GSK-3 alpha/beta (S21/S9) DuoSet IC ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Phospho-GSK-3 alpha/beta (S21/S9) DuoSet IC ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Phospho-GSK-3 alpha/beta (S21/S9) DuoSet IC ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image