Cynomolgus Monkey B7-H6 Antibody Summary
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Detection of B7-H6 in HEK293 Human Cell Line Transfected with Cynomologus Monkey B7-H6 and eGFP by Flow Cytometry. HEK293 human embryonic kidney cell line transfected with Cynomolgus Monkey B7-H6 and eGFP was stained with (A) Mouse Anti-Cynomolgus Monkey B7-H6 Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB10127) or (B) Mouse IgG2B isotype control antibody (Catalog # MAB0041) followed by Allophycocyanin-conjugated Anti-Mouse IgG Secondary Antibody (Catalog # F0101B). View our protocol for Staining Membrane-associated Proteins.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
B7-H6 is a 55 kDa glycosylated member of the B7 family of immune costimulatory proteins (1, 2). Mature B7-H6 consists of an extracellular domain (ECD) that with one Ig-like V domain and one Ig-like C1 domain, a transmembrane segment, and a cytoplasmic domain that contains one ITIM, one SH2, and one SH3 motif (3). Both of the Ig-like domains carry N-linked glycosylation (4). Within the ECD, cynomolgous B7-H6 shares 81%, 81%, 77% and 80% amino acid sequence identity with chimpanzee, orangutan, gibbon, and human B7-H6, respectively. Orthologs in mouse and rat have not been identified. The Ig-like V domain mediates 1:1 stoichiometric binding of B7-H6 to NKp30 expressed on NK cells (4, 5). It does not show binding to NKp44, NKp46, or NKG2D (3, 6). Ligation of NKp30 by B7-H6 induces NK cell activation and target cell cytolysis (3). B7-H6 is expressed on a wide range of hematopoietic, carcinoma, and melanoma tumor cells, which is consistent with the detection of NKp30 binding sites on many tumors (3, 7). B7-H6 is up-regulated on inflammatory monocytes and neutrophils, and a 30 kDa soluble fragment can be released by ADAM-10 or ADAM-17 mediated shedding (8, 9). The expression of B7-H6 on tumor cells correlates with cancer progression and patient's survival in human ovarian cancer (10).
- Zou, W. and L. Chen (2008) Nat. Rev. Immunol. 8:467.
- Bour-Jordan, H. et al. (2011) Immunol. Rev. 241:180.
- Brandt, C.S. et al. (2009) J. Exp. Med. 206:1495.
- Li, Y. et al. (2011) J. Exp. Med. 208:703.
- Joyce, M.G. et al. (2011) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 108:6223.
- Arnon, T.I. et al. (2006) Semin. Cancer Biol. 16:348.
- Byrd, A. et al. (2007) PLoS ONE 2:e1339.
- Matta, J. et al. (2013) Blood 122:394.
- Schlecker, E. et al. (2014) Cancer Res. 74:3429.
- Zhou, Y. et al. (2015) Int. J. Clin. Exp. Pathol. 8:9428.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Cynomolgus Monkey B7-H6 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Cynomolgus Monkey B7-H6 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Cynomolgus Monkey B7-H6 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image