Human Leukotriene B4 R1 Alexa Fluor® 405-conjugated Antibody Summary
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Detection of Leukotriene B4 R1 in Human Blood Monocytes by Flow Cytometry. Human peripheral blood monocytes were stained with Mouse Anti-Human CD14 PE-conjugated Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # FAB3832P) and either (A) Mouse Anti-Human Leukotriene B4 R1 Alexa Fluor® 405-conjugated Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # FAB099V) or (B) Mouse IgG1 Alexa Fluor® 405 Isotype Control (Catalog # IC002V). View our protocol for Staining Membrane-associated Proteins.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, 2 to 8 °C as supplied.
Background: Leukotriene B4 R1
Polymorphonuclear granulocytes secrete the lipid chemotactic mediator Leukotriene B4 (LTB4) in response to inflammatory stimuli (1). Neutrophils, monocytes and lymphocytes respond to LTB4 via specific receptors localized on the cell surface (2-4). The high affinity LTB4 Receptor known as BLT1 is only expressed on leukocytes (5-7) while a second low affinity receptor BLT2 is expressed more ubiquitously (8, 9). The BLT1 and BLT2 are G-protein linked seven-transmembrane spanning receptors that share about 37-45% amino acid identity (8, 9).
- Samuelsson, B. et al. (1987) Science 237:1171.
- Brom, J. and W. Konig (1989) Immunology 68:479.
- Patry, C. et al. (1996) Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids 54:361.
- Dasari, V.R. et al. (2000) Immunopharm. 48:157.
- Pettersson, A. et al. (2000) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. 279:520.
- Yokomizo, T. et al. (1997) Nature 387:620.
- Kato, K. et al. (2000) J. Exp. Med. 192:413.
- Yokomizo, T. et al. (2000) J. Exp. Med. 192:421.
- Kamohara, M. et al. (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 275:27000.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human Leukotriene B4 R1 Alexa Fluor® 405-conjugated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Leukotriene B4 R1 Alexa Fluor® 405-conjugated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Leukotriene B4 R1 Alexa Fluor® 405-conjugated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image