Human Phospho-STAT1 (Y701) Cell-Based ELISA
Human Phospho-STAT1 (Y701) Cell-Based ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
* Alternatively, this assay can be run over two days, which requires 2 hours 30 mins (day 1) and 4 hours (day 2).
R&D Systems Cell-Based ELISAs simultaneously measure the levels of two proteins in the same microplate well in whole, fixed cells, eliminating the need for lysate preparation. These simple, sensitive assays can be used with both adherent and non-adherent cells to analyze protein phosphorylation or assess total protein levels.
Cell-Based ELISA Kits are available in two formats: phospho-protein kits contain antibodies to measure both the phosphorylated and the total protein, while total protein kits contain antibodies to the protein of interest and a second housekeeping protein. These two proteins are simultaneously detected in the same microplate well, allowing signals derived from the target protein to be normalized to that of the second protein. This permits corrections for well-to-well variation and allows target protein levels to be accurately assessed and compared across multiple samples. This Phospho-
- No lysate preparation required
- Results with as few as 10,000 cells per well
- Measure two proteins simultaneously in the same well
- Ideal for measuring phosphorylation
- Design allows for normalization of well-to-well variations
- Complete kits require minimal optimization
- Suitable for high-throughput analysis of non-adherent cells
- Excellent alternative to Western blot and/or sandwich ELISA
- 96-well Microplate
- Primary antibody for target protein
- Primary antibody for normalization protein
- HRP-conjugated secondary antibody
- AP-conjugated secondary antibody
- HRP Substrate F1
- AP Substrate F2
- Blocking Buffer
- Wash Buffer
- Plate Sealers
OTHER REAGENTS REQUIRED
- 37% formaldehyde (Molecular Biology Grade; Sigma, Catalog # F8775), refer to MSDS prior to use
- 30% H2O2 (Sigma, Catalog # H1009). Refer to MSDS prior to use
- 1X PBS (Irvine Scientific, Catalog # 9240)
- Deionized or distilled water
- Pipettes and pipette tips
- Multi-channel pipette for washing
- Cell culture incubator
- Microfuge tubes
- Orbital shaker
- Fluorescence plate reader with two channels: excitation 540 nm/emission 600 nm and excitation 360 nm/emission 450 nm
Preparation and Storage
STAT1 is associated with type I and II interferon signaling. Phosphorylation of STAT1 at Y701 leads to dimerization and translocation to the nucleus to activate gene transcription. Human STAT1 shows 93% and 94% aa identity with mouse and rat STAT1, respectively, over the region used as an immunogen. This region is identical between isoforms STAT1a (91 kDa) and STAT1b (84 kDa).
Citation for Human Phospho-STAT1 (Y701) Cell-Based ELISA
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
Suppression of dual specificity phosphatase I expression inhibits hepatitis C virus replication.
Authors: Choi, Jung Eun, Kwon, Jung Hyu, Kim, Jung-Hee, Hur, Wonhee, Sung, Pil Soo, Choi, Sang Woo, Yoon, Seung Ke
PLoS ONE, 2015;10(3):e0119172.
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Human Phospho-STAT1 (Y701) Cell-Based ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Phospho-STAT1 (Y701) Cell-Based ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Phospho-STAT1 (Y701) Cell-Based ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image