Human Siglec-15 Antibody Summary
Accession # Q6ZMC9
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Detection of Siglec-15 in HEK293 Human Cell Line transfected with Human Siglec-15 and eGFP by Flow Cytometry HEK293 human embryonic kidney cell line transfected with either (A) human Siglec-15 or (B) irrelevant protein, and eGFP, was stained with Mouse anti-human Siglec-15 monoclonal antibody (Catalog # MAB9227) followed by Allophycocyanin-conjugated anti-Mouse IgG Secondary Antibody (F0101B). Quadrant markers were set based on control antibody staining (MAB002, data not shown). Staining was performed using our Staining Membrane-Associated Proteins protocol.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Siglec-15 is a transmembrane glycoprotein in the Siglec family of sialic acid-binding immune regulatory molecules (1). Mature human Siglec-15 consists of a 244 amino acid (aa) extracellular domain (ECD) with two Ig-like domains, a 21 aa transmembrane segment, and a 44 aa cytoplasmic domain (2). Within the ECD, human Siglec-15 shares 85% aa sequence identity with mouse and rat Siglec-15. Alternative splicing generates an additional isoform that lacks the signal peptide and first Ig-like domain. Siglec-15 associates with the signaling molecules DAP12 and DAP10 (2-5). It is expressed on osteoclasts, macrophages, and dendritic cells (2-6) and binds to the sialyl-Tn antigen (2, 3, 6). This interaction induces the production of TGF-beta by tumor-associated macrophages (3). Siglec-15 function is important for osteoclast formation and TRANCE/RANK Ligand signaling in osteoclasts (4-6).
- Humphrey, M.B. and M.C. Nakamura (2015) Clin. Rev. Allergy Immunol. PMID 26573914.
- Angata, T. et al. (2007) Glycobiology 17:838.
- Takamiya, R. et al. (2013) Glycobiology 23:178.
- Kameda, Y. et al. (2013) J. Bone Miner. Res. 28:2463.
- Stuible, M. et al. (2014) J. Biol. Chem. 289:6498.
- Ishida-Kitagawa, N. et al. (2012) J. Biol. Chem. 287:17493.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human Siglec-15 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Siglec-15 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Siglec-15 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image