Human Syndecan-4 DuoSet ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Economical alternative to complete kits
- Capture Antibody
- Detection Antibody
- Recombinant Standard
- Streptavidin conjugated to horseradish-peroxidase (Streptavidin-HRP)
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Reagent Diluent and Blocking Buffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Human Syndecan-4 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Syndecans are type 1 transmembrane proteoglycans that constitute the major physiological form of heparan sulfate (HS) on the cell surface. The four vertebrate syndecans, Syndecan-1 through -4, have similar short cytoplasmic domains and extracellular portions that diverge, except for HS attachment sites. Structurally diverse side chains add considerably to the size of the core proteins and serve as binding sites for growth factors, cytokines, and extracellular matrix proteins. Syndecans are present as homodimers or multimers, and are often expressed in developmental and cell type-specific patterns. They have many biological roles including regulating cell growth, differentiation, and adhesion.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Human Syndecan-4 DuoSet ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Syndecan-4 DuoSet ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Syndecan-4 DuoSet ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image