Human Total CD117/c-kit DuoSet IC ELISA
Human Total CD117/c-kit DuoSet IC ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
This DuoSet IC ELISA contains the basic components required for the development of sandwich ELISAs to measure
Complete Your Research
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Available in 2, 5, and 15- (96-well) plate pack sizes
- Economical alternative to Western blot
- Capture Antibody
- Conjugated Detection Antibody
- Calibrated Immunoassay Standard or Control
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2O4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: From Costar EIA Plate (Costar Catalog # 2592) or R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Lysis Buffer, IC Diluent, and Blocking BUffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Preparation and Storage
CD117, also known as c-kit and SCF R, is the cellular receptor for Stem Cell Factor (SCF), also named c-kit ligand, mast cell growth factor, and steel factor. This receptor-ligand system plays essential roles in germ cell development, melanogenesis, hematopoiesis, and oncogenesis. CD117 is expressed on lymphoid, myeloid, erythroid, and megakaryocyte progenitors, NK cells, germ cells, melanocytes, glial cells, vascular smooth muscle cells, placenta, and epithelial cells. Altered levels and mutations in CD117 are associated with several types of cancer including lung, breast, gastrointestinal stromal, and germ cell tumors.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Human Total CD117/c-kit DuoSet IC ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Total CD117/c-kit DuoSet IC ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Total CD117/c-kit DuoSet IC ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image