Luminex® High Performance Assays are our most accurate and precise bead-based multianalyte profiling kits. The assays rely on panel-optimized diluents that provide maximum performance for up to 45 analytes, depending on the panel selected. Analytes can be ordered either as a complete panel or as a smaller subset from any of the panels listed below. The kits can be used to measure target analytes in their validated sample types, which may include cell culture supernates, serum, plasma, urine, saliva, and milk.
- All analytes in a given panel are optimized and tested together to ensure maximum performance for the entire panel
- Kits undergo similar validation testing as the Quantikine® single analyte assays and are correlated with Quantikine ELISAs, when available
- Kits consist of base kits and bead sets, which can be ordered individually or as premixed kits
- Kits are available for human and rat analytes
- All assays can be performed in 2.5-5 hrs
- Assays require a small sample volume (<100 µL)
- Kits containing beads that the user will mix are shipped 2-3 days after the order is placed. Please allow additional time for shipping outside of the U.S.
Luminex® High Performance Assays Correlate to Quantikine® ELISAs
|Cell culture supernate from adipocytes were analyzed using both Luminex® High Performance Assays and Quantikine® ELISAs. Cell culture supernate from pre-adipocytes before and after differentiation were harvested at the time points indicated and frozen. Following collection, samples were analyzed using Human Leptin and Human Total MMP-3 Quantikine® ELISAs (blue bars; Catalog # DLP00 and DMP300, respectively) and Luminex High Performance Human Cytokine Panel B and Human MMP Panel (orange bars; Catalog # LUB000 and LMP000B, respectively).
||Cell culture supernate from SW1353 human chondrosarcoma cells were analyzed using both Luminex® High Performance Assays and Quantikine® ELISAs. Cell culture supernate from SW1353 cells were either unstimulated or stimulated with 5 ng/mL IL-1 alpha and 10 ng/mL OSM, harvested 24 hours later, and frozen. Following collection, samples were analyzed using Human CXCL10/IP-10, Human Total MMP-3, and Human Pro-MMP-13 Quantikine® ELISAs (blue bars; Catalog # DIP100, DMP300, and DM1300, respectively) and Luminex High Performance Human Cytokine Panel B and Human MMP Panel (orange bars; Catalog # LUB000 and LMP000B, respectively).
To view a list of analytes available in the magnetic or polystyrene bead formats for the Luminex High Performance Assays, see the tables below.
Base Kits: Standard cocktail(s), bead diluent, biotin antibody diluent, calibrator diluent(s), Streptavidin-PE, wash buffer concentrate, mixing bottles, filter-bottom or round-bottom microplate, foil plate sealers
Bead Sets: Antibody-coated beads, biotinylated detection antibody cocktail
*Base Kits and Bead Sets can be ordered individually or as premixed kits.