Mouse CD14 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of mouse CD14 spiked to three levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Samples (n=4)||97||87-107|
Mouse CD14 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
CD14 is an acute phase glycoprotein that binds lipopolysaccharide endotoxins (LPS) from Gram-negative bacteria. It is primarily expressed on monocytes, macrophages, and neutrophils, and soluble forms can be secreted or shed from the cell surface. CD14 accepts LPS from its initial binding by LBP, and it can further transfer LPS to the TLR4/MD2 complex. LPS acctivation of TLR4 triggers inflammatory activation. CD14 also contributes to the response to TLR3 ligands, phosphoinositides, as well as the surfactant proteins SP-A and SP-D.
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citation for Mouse CD14 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
CD14 Plays a Protective Role in Experimental Inflammatory Bowel Disease by Enhancing Intestinal Barrier Function
Authors: S Buchheiste, M Buettner, M Basic, A Noack, G Breves, B Buchen, LM Keubler, C Becker, A Bleich
Am. J. Pathol., 2017;0(0):.
Sample Types: Tissue Homogenates
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse CD14 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse CD14 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse CD14 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image