Human Cadherin-11 DuoSet ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Economical alternative to complete kits
- Capture Antibody
- Detection Antibody
- Recombinant Standard
- Streptavidin conjugated to horseradish-peroxidase (Streptavidin-HRP)
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Reagent Diluent and Blocking Buffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Human Cadherin-11 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
The cadherin superfamily comprises a large number of cell surface glycoproteins with one or more cadherin repeats, which are involved in Ca2+-dependent cell-cell adhesion. Classical cadherins contain five extracellular cadherin repeats and a conserved cytoplasmic region that interacts with the actin cytoskeleton via catenins. In addition to cell adhesion, cadherins also mediate morphogenesis, cytoskeletal organization, and cell migration. In addition to the classical cadherins, the cadherin superfamily also includes desmosomal cadherins, protocadherins, 7TM cadherins, FAT family cadherins, and T-cadherin.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Cadherin-11 DuoSet ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Cadherin-11 DuoSet ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Cadherin-11 DuoSet ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image