Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
96-well strip plate
Sample Type & Volume Required
62.50 - 4,000 pg/mL
For fifteen 96-well plates*
- * Following cell simulation.
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions
are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
Ancillary Reagent Kit Available
DY008, DuoSet ELISA Ancillary Reagent Kit 2, 5 Plate - Please Inquire
This DuoSet ELISA Development kit contains the basic components required for the development of sandwich ELISAs to measure natural and Recombinant . The suggested diluent is suitable for the analysis of most cell culture supernate samples. Diluents for complex matrices, such as serum and plasma, should be evaluated prior to use in this DuoSet.
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Economical alternative to complete kits
- Capture Antibody
- Detection Antibody
- Recombinant Standard
- Streptavidin conjugated to horseradish-peroxidase (Streptavidin-HRP)
Other Reagents Required
(Catalog # DY006
), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2
, 1.5 mM KH2
, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered Wash Buffer:
(Catalog # WA126
), or equivalent Reagent Diluent* Blocking Buffer* Substrate Solution:
1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2
) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999
) Stop Solution:
2 N H2
(Catalog # DY994
: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990
), or equivalent Plate Sealers:
ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992
), or equivalent
*For the Reagent Diluent and Blocking Buffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product .
The name EMMPRIN reflects this proteins extracellular metalloproteinase inducer activity. It is a cell surface protein with two extracellular Ig domains, a transmembrane domain, and a cytoplasmic domain. Its expression is often elevated in human tumor cells, which in turn promotes MMP-1, MMP-2 and MMP-3 production in melanoma cells and MMP-2 and MMP-9 production in breast cancer cells. It interacts with several types of molecules such as integrins, caveolin-1 and MCT1. TRA-1-85 is an epitope within EMMPRIN.
Entrez Gene IDs:
682 (Human); 12215 (Mouse);
Extracellular Matrix Metalloproteinase Inducer
Basigin; BSG; CD147; 5F7; basigin; basigin (Ok blood group); CD147; CD147 antigen; Collagenase stimulatory factor; EMMPRINTCSF; Extracellular matrix metalloproteinase inducer; Leukocyte activation antigen M6; M6; OK; OK blood group antigen; Tumor cell-derived collagenase stimulatory factor
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products