Human LAIR2 Antibody
Human LAIR2 Antibody Summary
Accession # Q6ISS4
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
LAIR-2 (leukocyte-associated Ig-like receptor-2; CD306) is a secreted, 131 amino acid (aa) protein that contains one Ig-like C2 type domain, making it a member of the Ig superfamily. When compared to LAIR-1, its transmembrane counterpart, it shares 83% aa identity across the signal sequence and extracellular domains; (1‑3) although one is secreted and one is membrane-bound, the two LAIR proteins are thought to have arisen from a common gene ancestor and appear to share similar adhesion profiles. This suggests that LAIR-2 may compete with LAIR-1 for ligand binding (3, 4). A 114 aa alternate splice form of LAIR-2 is truncated at the C‑terminus, but retains the entire Ig domain (1‑3). The expression profile of these splice forms, and the presence of orthologs in other species, have not been reported.
- Meyaard, L. (2003) J. Biol. Regul. Homeost. Agents 17:330.
- Meyaard, L. et al. (1999) J. Immunol. 162:5800.
- Meyaard, L. et al. (1997) Immunity 7:283.
- Xu, X.G. et al. (2005) Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 21:553.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human LAIR2 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human LAIR2 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human LAIR2 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image