Human/Mouse IL-12/IL-35 p35 Antibody
Human/Mouse IL-12/IL-35 p35 Antibody Summary
Accession # P29459
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: IL-12/IL-35 p35
Interleukin 12 (IL-12) and interleukin 35 (IL-35) are heterodimeric cytokines composed of alpha and beta chains. IL-12 is composed of p35 and p40 subunits, while IL-35 is comprised of p35 paired with EBI-3 (1). In mice, IL-35 is produced by FoxP3+ regulatory T cells and may function as an inhibitory cytokine to suppress T cell proliferation (2). Human FoxP3+ Tregs do not constitutively express IL-35 (3), but expression may be induced by activated dendritic cells (4).
- Collison, L.W. and D.A.A. Vignali (2008) Immunol. Rev. 226:248.
- Collison, L.W. et al. (2007) Nature 450:566.
- Bardel, E. et al. (2008) J. Immunol. 181:6898.
- Seyerl, M. et al.(2010) Eur. J. Immunol. 40:321.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human/Mouse IL-12/IL-35 p35 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human/Mouse IL-12/IL-35 p35 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human/Mouse IL-12/IL-35 p35 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image