Human Pappalysin-1/PAPP-A DuoSet ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Economical alternative to complete kits
- Capture Antibody
- Detection Antibody
- Recombinant Standard
- Streptavidin conjugated to horseradish-peroxidase (Streptavidin-HRP)
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Reagent Diluent and Blocking Buffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Human Pappalysin-1 / PAPP-A ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Pappalysins comprise one of the five families of Metzincins (other families include ADAMs/ADAMTSs, MMPs, Astacins, and Serralysins). Pappalysin-1 (PAPP-A) is an important pregnancy protein and increases in plasma by a factor of about 150 during pregnancy. Reduced maternal serum PAPP-A is a major marker of Down syndrome in the first trimester of pregnancy. PAPP-A cleaves IGFBP-4 and -5 (insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-4 and 5) at a single site, resulting in the release of bioactive IGF. Pappalysin-2 (PAPP-A2; also called PAPP-E) shares 45% amino acid identity with PAPP-A and cleaves IGFBP-2.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Pappalysin-1/PAPP-A DuoSet ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Pappalysin-1/PAPP-A DuoSet ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Pappalysin-1/PAPP-A DuoSet ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image