Human Tryptase beta-2/TPSB2 Antibody
Human Tryptase beta-2/TPSB2 Antibody Summary
Accession # AAD13876
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Tryptase beta-2/TPSB2
Tryptases are trypsin-like serine proteases, and beta tryptases appear to be the main isoenzymes expressed in mast cells (1). They are stored in secretory granules of mast cells, where they form active tetramers with heparin proteoglycan. Because of the unique arrangement of the active sites in the tetramer, which are facing a narrow central pore, beta tryptases are resistant to macromolecule protease inhibitors (2). When mast cells are activated, beta tryptases are released along with other proteins in secretory granules, participating in provoking inflammatory conditions (3). beta tryptases have been implicated as mediators in the pathogenesis of asthma and other allergic disorders.
- Caughey, G. H. 2004, in Handbook of Proteolytic Enzymes, Barrett, A.J. et al. eds. pp. 1535.
- Sommerhoff, C.P. et al. (1999) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 96:10984.
- Hallgren, J. and G. Pejler (2006) FEBS J. 273:1871.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human Tryptase beta-2/TPSB2 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Tryptase beta-2/TPSB2 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Tryptase beta-2/TPSB2 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image