Mouse Serpin B8/Proteinase Inhibitor 8 Antibody
Mouse Serpin B8/Proteinase Inhibitor 8 Antibody Summary
Accession # O08800
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Serpin B8/Proteinase Inhibitor 8
Serpin B8, also known as Proteinase Inhibitor 8 (PI8) and cytoplasmic antiproteinase 2 (CAP2), is a member of the Serpin superfamily of the serine protease inhibitors (1). It inhibits furin, a ubiquitously expressed convertase that processes many pro-proteins (2). Distribution of Serpin B8 alters during kidney regeneration, indicating that it plays a role in inflammation or tissue repair (3).
- Silverman, G.A. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276:33293.
- Dahlen, J.R. et al. (1998) J. Biol. Chem. 273:1851.
- Gillard, A. (2006) Am. J. Nephrol. 26:34. .
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Mouse Serpin B8/Proteinase Inhibitor 8 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse Serpin B8/Proteinase Inhibitor 8 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse Serpin B8/Proteinase Inhibitor 8 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image