Human CD31/PECAM-1 DuoSet ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Economical alternative to complete kits
- Capture Antibody
- Detection Antibody
- Recombinant Standard
- Streptavidin conjugated to horseradish-peroxidase (Streptavidin-HRP)
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Reagent Diluent and Blocking Buffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Human CD31 / PECAM-1 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
CD31/PECAM-1 is a heavily glycosylated transmembrane homophilic adhesion protein that is highly expressed on endothelial cells and at a lower level on platelets, granulocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, T and B cells, and NK cells. It is required for the transepithelial migration of leukocytes. CD31 signaling increases the activation threshold of T cells and inhibits dendritic cell development. The extracellular domain of CD31 is released during endothelial cell apoptosis. This fragment circulates in the serum of patients suffering from myocardial infarction, acute ischaemic stroke, and multiple sclerosis, conditions that involve tissue damage and endothelial cell apoptosis.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human CD31/PECAM-1 DuoSet ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human CD31/PECAM-1 DuoSet ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human CD31/PECAM-1 DuoSet ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image