Human Phospho-Mer DuoSet IC ELISA
Human Phospho-Mer DuoSet IC ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings and recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Available in 2, 5, and 15-(96-well) plate pack sizes
- Economical alternative to Western blot
- Capture Antibody
- Conjugated Detection Antibody
- Calibrated Immunoassay Standard or Control
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2O4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Lysis Buffer, IC Diluent, and Blocking BUffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Preparation and Storage
Axl (Ufo, Ark), Dtk (Sky, Tyro3, Rse, Brt) and Mer (human and mouse orthologs of chicken c-Eyk) constitute the TAM receptor tyrosine kinase subfamily. This RTK subfamily is characterized by an extracellular domain that consists of two Ig-like motifs and two fibronectin type III motifs. These receptors bind the vitamin K-dependent protein Growth Arrest Specific Gene 6 (Gas6). Receptor activation leads to cell proliferation, migration, or the prevention of apoptosis. Cellular signaling through this family of RTKs is involved in hematopoiesis, embryonic development, tumorigenesis, and spermatogenesis.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Phospho-Mer DuoSet IC ELISA
Average Rating: 4 (Based on 2 Reviews)
Have you used Human Phospho-Mer DuoSet IC ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image