Human beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyl-transferase 2/B3GNT2 Antibody
Human beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyl-transferase 2/B3GNT2 Antibody Summary
Accession # Q9NY97
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 2/B3GNT2
beta 1,3-Linked GlcNAc residues are present in the backbone of various biologically important glycans which are involved in many essential biological functions such as keratan sulfate synthesis in corneal tissue (1). The addition of such residues are catalyzed by a family of beta 1,3‑N‑acetylglucosaminyltransferases, that includes at least eight members (1‑5). All of them are type II Golgi resident transmembrane proteins and have high homology to the beta 1,3-galactosyltransferase family. beta 1,3‑N‑acetylglucosaminyltransferases 2 or beta 3GNT2 prefers the substrate lacto-N-neotetraose and is involved in the biosynthesis of poly-N-acetyllactosamine chains (6).
- Seko, A. and Yamashita, K. (2005) Glycobiology 15:943.
- Kataoka, K. and Huh, N.-H. (2002) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 294:843.
- Iwai,T. et al. (2002) J. Biol. Chem. 277:12802.
- Togayachi, A. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276:22032.
- Sasaki, K. et al. (1997) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 94:14294.
- Shiraishi, N. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276:3498.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyl-transferase 2/B3GNT2 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyl-transferase 2/B3GNT2 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyl-transferase 2/B3GNT2 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image