Human LILRA4/CD85g/ILT7 Antibody New
Human LILRA4/CD85g/ILT7 Antibody Summary
Accession # P59901
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
LILRA4, also known as ILT7 and CD85g, is an approximately 60-70 kDa variably glycosylated transmembrane protein that regulates immune cell activation (1). Mature human LILRA4 consists of a 423 amino acid (aa) extracellular domain (ECD) with four immunoglobulin-like domains, a 21 aa transmembrane segment, and a 32 aa cytoplasmic domain (2). Alternative splicing generates an additional isoform that lacks the signal peptide and a portion of the first Ig-like domain. LILRA4 is expressed on plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDC) but is down-regulated in response to TLR9 signaling (3-5). Antibody mediated crosslinking of LILRA4 on pDC inhibits the production of type I interferons following TLR7 or TLR9 stimulation (3, 4, 6). It also blocks the up-regulation of CCR7 but enhances the up-regulation of Integrin beta 7 on TLR7/9-stimulated pDC (6). LILRA4 associates with the ITAM-containing adaptor protein Fc epsilon RI gamma (3, 4, 6), and this complex binds to cell surface BST2/Tetherin which is expressed on monocytes, plasmacytoid and myeloid dendritic cells, B cells, and activated CD4+ and CD8+ T cells (5, 8). This interaction inhibits the TLR-induced pDC production of type I interferons, IL-6, and TNF-alpha (8).
- Thomas, R. et al. (2010) Clin. Rev. Allergy Immunol. 38:159.
- Young, N.T. et al. (2001) Immunogenetics 53:270.
- Cho, M. et al. (2008) Int. Immunol. 20:155.
- Cao, W. et al. (2006) J. Exp. Med. 203:1399.
- Tavano, B. et al. (2013) J. Immunol. 190:2622.
- Tsukamoto, N. et al. (2009) Clin. Cancer Res. 15:5733.
- Tavano, B. and A. Boasso (2014) PLoS ONE 9:e89414.
- Cao, W. et al. (2009) J. Exp. Med. 206:1603.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human LILRA4/CD85g/ILT7 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human LILRA4/CD85g/ILT7 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human LILRA4/CD85g/ILT7 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image