Human NT-ProANP DuoSet ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Economical alternative to complete kits
- Capture Antibody
- Detection Antibody
- Recombinant Standard
- Streptavidin conjugated to horseradish-peroxidase (Streptavidin-HRP)
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Reagent Diluent and Blocking Buffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Human NT-Pro Atrial Natriuretic Peptide / ANP ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Background: Atrial Natriuretic Peptide/ANP
Atrial Natriuretic peptide (ANP) is synthesized as a 151 aa preproprotein. The proprotein contains cardiodilatin (aa 26 - 92) and atrial natriuretic factor (ANF; aa 124 - 151) which become active after processing by the serine protease corin. ANP is primarily synthesized in the heart and is secreted in response to atrial distention. ANF circulates in the plasma, eliciting natriuretic, diuretic, vasorelaxant and antimitogenic effects directed toward reduction of body fluid and blood pressure regulation. ANF acts through the cGMP-coupled NP receptor A. Human ANP and ANF share 84% and 96% aa identity with mouse ANP and ANF, respectively.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human NT-ProANP DuoSet ELISA
Average Rating: 5 (Based on 1 Review)
Have you used Human NT-ProANP DuoSet ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image