Human R-Spondin 1 DuoSet ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Economical alternative to complete kits
- Capture Antibody
- Detection Antibody
- Recombinant Standard
- Streptavidin conjugated to horseradish-peroxidase (Streptavidin-HRP)
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Reagent Diluent and Blocking Buffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Human R-Spondin 1 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Background: R-Spondin 1
R-Spondin 1 (RSPO1), also known as Cristin 3, is a 27 kDa secreted protein in the R-Spondin family of Wnt/beta-catenin signaling regulators. R-Spondin 1 enhances canonical Wnt/beta-catenin signaling by competing with the Wnt antagonist Dkk-1, binding to Frizzled-8, Kremen, LRP-6, Lgr4, Lgr5, and Lgr6, and enhancing cell surface availability of Wnt receptors. R-Spondin 1 functions in dorsal neural tube development as well as male and female germ cell development. It also induces bone formation, intestinal crypt cell proliferation, angiogenesis, and insulin secretion from pancreatic beta cells.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human R-Spondin 1 DuoSet ELISA
Average Rating: 5 (Based on 1 Review)
Have you used Human R-Spondin 1 DuoSet ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image