Mouse ICOS Antibody Summary
Accession # Q9WVS0
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Detection of ICOS in HEK293 Human Cell Line Transfected with Mouse ICOS and eGFP by Flow Cytometry. HEK293 human embryonic kidney cell line transfected with (A) mouse ICOS or (B) irrelevant transfectants and eGFP was stained with Rabbit Anti-Mouse ICOS Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB1682) followed by APC-conjugated Anti-Rabbit IgG Secondary Antibody (Catalog # F0111). Quadrant markers were set based on control antibody staining (Catalog # MAB1050). View our protocol for Staining Membrane-associated Proteins.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Mouse ICOS (inducible co-stimulator), also called AILIM (activiation-inducible lymphocyte immunomediatory molecule) and CRP-1 (CD28-related protein-1), is a member of the CD28 family of immune costimulatory receptors. Other family members are CD28, CTLA-4 and PD-1. Mouse ICOS is a homodimeric type I transmembrane protein consisting of 200 amino acids (aa) with a putative 20 aa signal sequence, a 122 aa extracellular domain, a 23 aa transmembrane region, and a 35 aa cytoplasmic domain. ICOS shares approximately 39% aa similarity with CD 28 and CTLA-4. Mouse and human ICOS share approximately 72% aa identity. ICOS is expressed on most CD45RO+ cells. ICOS expression is upregulated within approximately 24‑48 hours of activation on Th primed cells. B7-H2, a member of the B7 family of costimulatory ligands, has been identified as the ICOS ligand. The B7-H2/ICOS interaction appears to play roles in T cell dependent B cell activation and Th differentiation.
- Coyle, A.J. and J.C. Gutierrez-Ramos (2001) Nat. Immunol. 2:203.
- Mages, H.W. et al. (2000) Eur. J. Immunol. 30:1040.
- Yoshinaga, S.K. et al. (1999) Nature 402:827.
- Hutloff, A. et al. (1999) Nature 397:263.
- Aicher, A. et al. (2000) J. Immunol. 164:4689.
- Coyle, A.J. et al. (2000) Immunity 13:95.
- Gonzalo, J.A. et al. (2001) J. Immunol. 166:1.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Mouse ICOS Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse ICOS Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse ICOS Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image