Mouse Park7/DJ-1 DuoSet ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Economical alternative to complete kits
- Capture Antibody
- Detection Antibody
- Recombinant Standard
- Streptavidin conjugated to horseradish-peroxidase (Streptavidin-HRP)
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Reagent Diluent and Blocking Buffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Mouse Park7 / DJ-1 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Park7, also known as DJ-1, is a cytoplasmic protein that belongs to the ThiJ/Pfp1/DJ-1 superfamily of highly conserved proteins that function as protein chaperones, catalases, proteases and kinases. Park7 is widely expressed in the brain as well as in peripheral tissues. It exists as a homodimer that can be localized in the cytoplasm, nucleus and mitochondria. Park7 is a redox-sensitive protein that has been ascribed various functions including that as a redox sensor and antioxidant protein. Mutations in Park7 are associated with a small percentage of hereditary early onset Parkinson's disease.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse Park7/DJ-1 DuoSet ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse Park7/DJ-1 DuoSet ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse Park7/DJ-1 DuoSet ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image