Human Cystatin SN Antibody
Human Cystatin SN Antibody Summary
Accession # P01037
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Cystatin SN
Cystatin SN is a member of family 2 of the cystatin superfamily (1). Together with cystatins S and SA, it is produced by the salivary gland and secreted largely in the submandibular/sublingual saliva (2). Cystatin SN inhibits members of the papain family including cathepsins B, C, H and L (3).
- Abrahamson, M. (1994) Methods Enzymol. 244:685.
- Baron, A.C. et al. (1999) Oral Dis. 5:344.
- Baron, A. et al. (1999) Oral Dis. 5:234.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human Cystatin SN Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Cystatin SN Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Cystatin SN Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image