Mouse Haptoglobin DuoSet ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Economical alternative to complete kits
- Capture Antibody
- Detection Antibody
- Recombinant Standard
- Streptavidin conjugated to horseradish-peroxidase (Streptavidin-HRP)
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Reagent Diluent and Blocking Buffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Mouse Haptoglobin ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Haptoglobin is an acute phase glycoprotein that is an inactive member of the peptidase S1 family of serine proteases. It is secreted by multiple cell types and binds with high affinity to circulating Hemoglobin. Association of Haptoglobin with free Hemoglobin protects tissues from Hemoglobin-mediated oxidative damage and facilitates Hemoglobin clearance. In addition, Haptoglobin has anti-inflammatory properties that are independent of Hemoglobin binding. It inhibits prostaglandin synthesis, scavenges nitric oxide, dampens the inflammatory response to endotoxins, and inhibits T cell proliferation and neutrophil respiratory bursts. Deletion of Haptoglobin in mice facilitates the development of autoimmune inflammation.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse Haptoglobin DuoSet ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse Haptoglobin DuoSet ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse Haptoglobin DuoSet ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image