Human CD39/ENTPD1 Antibody
Human CD39/ENTPD1 Antibody Summary
Accession # P49961
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Ectonucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase-1 (ENTPD1), also called NTPDase-1 and designated CD39, is an integral membrane protein with an extracellular active site. ENTPD1 was originally described as a B lymphocyte cell surface marker (2), but it is also present on the surface of natural killer cells, T cells, and some endothelial cells (3). ENTPD1 hydrolyzes the beta - and gamma phosphate residues of nucleotides, preferring ATP as the substrate. Through its hydrolysis of extracellular nucleotides, ENTPD1 plays a role in the regulation of purinergic signaling (4). ENTPD1 is involved in the processes of thromboregulation and vascular inflammation (5). The administration of soluble ENTPD1 may have therapeutic applications for the treatment of some vascular and transplantation-associated diseases (6). The amino acid sequence of human ENTPD1 shares 77% and 75% identity with that of mouse and rat ENTPD1, respectively.
- Maliszewski, C.R. et al. (1994) J. Immunol. 153:3574.
- Rowe, M. et al. (1982) Int. J. Cancer 29:373.
- Kansas, G.S. et al. (1991) J. Immunol. 146:2235.
- Kishore, B.K. et al. (2005) Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol. 288:F1032.
- Marcus, A.J. et al. (2005) Semin. Thromb. Hemost. 31:234.
- Robson, S.C. et al. (2005) Semin. Thromb. Hemost. 31:217.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human CD39/ENTPD1 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human CD39/ENTPD1 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human CD39/ENTPD1 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image