Human CD39/ENTPD1 Antibody
Human CD39/ENTPD1 Antibody Summary
Accession # P49961
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
This antibody functions as an ELISA detection antibody when paired with Mouse Anti-Human CD39/ENTPD1 Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB43973).
This product is intended for assay development on various assay platforms requiring antibody pairs.
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Ectonucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase-1 (NTPDase-1) is an integral membrane protein with an extracellular active site. rhNTPDase-1 was expressed as a protein lacking its N- and C-terminal transmembrane domains, resulting in the secretion of the soluble rhNTPDase-1 ectodomain. NTPDase-1 was originally described as CD39, a B lymphocyte cell surface marker (2), but it is also present on the surface of natural killer cells, T cells, and some endothelial cells (3). NTPDase-1 hydrolyzes the beta - and gamma phosphate residues of nucleotides, preferring ATP as the substrate. Through its hydrolysis of extracellular nucleotides, NTPDase-1 plays a role in the regulation of purinergic signaling (4). NTPDase-1 is involved in the processes of thrombo regulation and vascular inflammation (5). The administration of soluble NTPDase-1 may have therapeutic applications for the treatment of some vascular and transplantation-associated diseases (6).
- Maliszewski, C.R. et al. (1994) J. Immunol. 153:3574.
- Rowe, M. et al. (1982) Int. J. Cancer 29:373.
- Kansas, G.S. et al. (1991) J. Immunol. 146:2235.
- Kishore, B.K. et al. (2005) Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol. 288:F1032.
- Marcus, A.J. et al. (2005) Semin. Thromb. Hemost. 31:234.
- Robson, S.C. et al. (2005) Semin. Thromb. Hemost. 31:217.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human CD39/ENTPD1 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human CD39/ENTPD1 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human CD39/ENTPD1 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image