Human LILRB2/CD85d/ILT4 Antibody Summary
Accession # ACT64556
under non-reducing conditions only
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Detection of LILRB2/CD85d/ILT4 in Human Blood Monocytes by Flow Cytometry. Human peripheral blood monocytes were stained with Mouse Anti-Human CD14 PE-conjugated Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # FAB3832P) and either (A) Mouse Anti-Human LILRB2/CD85d/ILT4 Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB2078R) or (B) Mouse IgG2A Isotype Control (Catalog # MAB003) followed by Allophycocyanin-conjugated Anti-Mouse IgG Secondary Antibody (Catalog # F0101B). View our protocol for Staining Membrane-associated Proteins.
Cell Adhesion Mediated by LILRB2/CD85d/ILT4 and Neutralization by Human LILRB2/CD85d/ILT4 Antibody. Recombinant Human LILRB2/CD85d/ILT4 Fc Chimera (Catalog # 2078-T4), immobilized onto a microplate, supports the adhesion of the HSB2 human peripheral blood acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line in a dose-dependent manner (orange line) as measured by Calcein AM. Adhesion elicited by Recombinant Human LILRB2/CD85d/ILT4 Fc Chimera (35 µg/mL) is neutralized (green line) by increasing concentrations of Mouse Anti-Human LILRB2/CD85d/ILT4 Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB2078R). The ND50is typically0.15-0.9 µg/mL.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
The immunoglobulin-like transcript (ILT) comprise a family of activating and inhibitory type immunoreceptors whose genes are located in the same locus that encodes killer cell Ig-like receptors (KIR) (1‑3). ILT4, also known as LIR-2 and LILRB2, is a type I transmembrane protein expressed primarily on monocytes and dendritic cells (DC) (4). Human ILT4 is produced as a 598 amino acid (aa) precursor including a 21 aa signal sequence, a 440 aa extracellular domain (ECD), a 21 aa transmembrane segment, and a 116 aa cytoplasmic domain. The ECD contains four Ig-like domains, and the cytoplasmic domain contains three immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motifs (ITIM) (5). The ECD of human ILT4 shares 76% aa identity with chimpanzee ILT4 and 74%, 81%, 33%, 52%, 77%, 61%, and 64 % aa identity with human ILT1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8, respectively. ILT4 binds to classical MHC I proteins as well as the non-classical HLA-G1 and HLA-F molecules (5‑9). It competes with CD8 alpha for MHC I binding but does not compete with KIR2DL1 (7). Ligation of ILT4 induces Tyr phosphorylation within its cytoplasmic ITIMs, a requirement for association with SHP-1 (4, 6). Activation of ILT4 inhibits signaling through Fc gamma RI (4) and Fc epsilon RI (6) and causes DC to become tolerogenic by downregulation of costimulatory molecules (10, 11). ILT4 mediates tolerogenic DC-induced CD4+ T cell energy in vitro and in vivo (10‑12).
- Suciu-Foca, N. et al. (2005) Int. Immunopharmacol. 5:7.
- Hofmeister, V. and E.H. Weiss (2003) Semin. Canc. Biol. 13:317.
- Hunt, J.S. et al. (2005) FASEB J. 19:681.
- Finger, N.A. et al. (1998) Eur. J. Immunol. 28:3423.
- Borges, L. et al. (1997) J. Immunol. 159:5192.
- Colonna, M. et al. (1998) J. Immunol. 160:3096.
- Shiroishi, M. et al. (2003) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 100:8856.
- Lepin, E.J.M. et al. (2000) Eur. J. Immunol. 30:3552.
- Allen, R.L. et al. (2001) J. Immunol. 167:5543.
- Chang, C.C. et al. (2002) Nat. Immunol. 3:237.
- Ristich, V. et al. (2005) Eur. J. Immunol. 35:1133.
- Manavalan, J.S. et al. (2003) Transpl. Immunol. 11:245.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human LILRB2/CD85d/ILT4 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human LILRB2/CD85d/ILT4 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human LILRB2/CD85d/ILT4 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image