Human Serpin D1/Heparin Cofactor II Antibody
Human Serpin D1/Heparin Cofactor II Antibody Summary
Accession # P05546
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Serpin D1/Heparin Cofactor II
Serpin D1, also known as Heparin Cofactor II, is a member of the Serpin superfamily of the serine protease inhibitors (1). Similar to Serpins A5 and C1, it inhibits thrombin and this activity is enhanced by heparin. Interestingly, a C-terminal His-tagged recombinant Serpin D1 had enhanced heparin effect, which was maintained in a plasma-based thrombin inhibition assay (2). Congenital Serpin D1 deficiency is a potential risk factor for thrombosis (3).
- Silverman, G.A. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276:33293.
- Bauman, S.J. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274:34556.
- Tollefsen, D.M. (2002) Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 126:1394.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
ExactaChIP Chromatin Immunoprecipitation Kits
Reviews for Human Serpin D1/Heparin Cofactor II Antibody
Average Rating: 3.7 (Based on 3 Reviews)
Have you used Human Serpin D1/Heparin Cofactor II Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image