Rabbit IL-2 DuoSet ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Economical alternative to complete kits
- Capture Antibody
- Detection Antibody
- Recombinant Standard
- Streptavidin conjugated to horseradish-peroxidase (Streptavidin-HRP)
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Reagent Diluent and Blocking Buffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Rabbit IL-2 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
IL-2 (Interleukin 2) is a critical cytokine in T cell biology. It promotes T cell activation and expansion, the development, maintenance and function of regulatory T cells (Treg), and the differentiation of CD8+ T cells into terminal effector cells and memory cells. IL-2 signals through a receptor complex composed of CD25/IL-2 R alpha, IL-2 R beta, and the Common gamma Chain (gamma c). IL-2 R beta is also a component of the IL-15 receptor complex. Gamma c is also a signaling subunit in the receptors for IL-4, -7, -9, -15, and -21.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Rabbit IL-2 DuoSet ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Rabbit IL-2 DuoSet ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Rabbit IL-2 DuoSet ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image