Human Granzyme H Antibody
Human Granzyme H Antibody Summary
Accession # P20718
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Granzyme H
Granzyme H is a member of the granzyme family of serine proteases found specifically in the cytotoxic granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL) and natural killer (NK) cells (1, 2). Granzyme H’s functions are largely unknown. The more abundant expression of Granzyme H than Granzyme B in NK cells suggests that Granzyme H may complement the pro-apoptotic function of Granzyme B in this cell type (3). Human Granzyme H shows the highest amino acid identity (71%) to mouse Granzyme C (4). Human Granzyme H is synthesized as a precursor (246 residues) with a signal peptide (residues 1‑18), a propeptide (residues 19‑20) and a mature chain (residues 21‑246) (5‑7). After being activated by active cathepsin C, human Granzyme H cleaves a thioester substrate (8).
- Kam, C.-M. et al. (2000) Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1477:307.
- Smyth, M.J. et al. (1996) J. Leukoc. Biol. 60:555.
- Sedelies, K.A. et al. (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279:26581.
- Sattar, R. et al. (2003) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. 308:726.
- Meier, M. et al. (1990) Biochemistry 29:4042.
- Haddad, P. et al. (1991) Int. Immunol. 3:57.
- Klein, J.L. et al. (1990) Tissue Antigens 35:220.
- Edwards, K.M. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274:30468.
Citation for Human Granzyme H Antibody
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
Natural killer cell-derived human granzyme H induces an alternative, caspase-independent cell-death program.
Authors: Fellows E, Gil-Parrado S, Jenne D, Kurschus F
Sample Types: Cell Lysates
Applications: Western Blot
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human Granzyme H Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Granzyme H Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Granzyme H Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image