Human Granzyme H Antibody Summary
Accession # P20718
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Granzyme H in Human PBMCs. Granzyme H was detected in immersion fixed human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) using Goat Anti-Human Granzyme H Antigen Affinity-purified Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog # AF1377) at 5 µg/mL for 3 hours at room temperature. Cells were stained using the NorthernLights™ 557-conjugated Anti-Goat IgG Secondary Antibody (red; Catalog # NL001) and counterstained with DAPI (blue). Specific staining was localized to cytoplasm. View our protocol for Fluorescent ICC Staining of Non-adherent Cells.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Granzyme H
Granzyme H is a member of the granzyme family of serine proteases found specifically in the cytotoxic granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL) and natural killer (NK) cells (1, 2). Granzyme H’s functions are largely unknown. The more abundant expression of Granzyme H than Granzyme B in NK cells suggests that Granzyme H may complement the pro-apoptotic function of Granzyme B in this cell type (3). Human Granzyme H shows the highest amino acid identity (71%) to mouse Granzyme C (4). Human Granzyme H is synthesized as a precursor (246 residues) with a signal peptide (residues 1‑18), a propeptide (residues 19‑20) and a mature chain (residues 21‑246) (5‑7). The pro-enzyme is expressed and purified. After being activated by active cathepsin C, rhGranzyme H cleaves a thioester substrate, which was described previously (8).
- Kam, C.-M. et al. (2000) Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1477:307.
- Smyth, M.J. et al. (1996) J. Leukoc. Biol. 60:555.
- Sedelies, K.A. et al. (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279:26581.
- Sattar, R. et al. (2003) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. 308:726.
- Meier, M. et al. (1990) Biochemistry 29:4042.
- Haddad, P. et al. (1991) Int. Immunol. 3:57.
- Klein, J.L. et al. (1990) Tissue Antigens 35:220.
- Edwards, K.M. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274:30468.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Cell and Tissue Staining Kits
ExactaChIP Chromatin Immunoprecipitation Kits
Reviews for Human Granzyme H Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Granzyme H Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Granzyme H Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image