Rat ICAM-1/CD54 Antibody
Rat ICAM-1/CD54 Antibody Summary
Accession # Q00238
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1 (ICAM-1, CD54), binds the leukocyte integrins LFA-1 ( alpha L/ beta 2 or CD11a/CD18) and Mac-1 ( alpha M/ beta 2 or CD11b/CD18). ICAM-1 expression is weak on leukocytes, epithelial and resting endothelial cells, as well as some other cell types, but expression can be stimulated by IFN-gamma, TNF-alpha, IL-1 beta, and LPS. Within the extracellular domain, rat ICAM-1 shares 53% and 78% amino acid sequence identity with human and mouse ICAM-1, respectively. Soluble ICAM-1 is found in a biologically active form in serum, probably as a result of proteolytic cleavage from the cell surface, and is elevated in patients with various inflammatory syndromes such as septic shock, leukocyte adhesion deficiency syndrome (LAD), cancer, and transplantation.
- Pigott, R. and C. Power (1993) in The Adhesion Molecule Facts Book, p. 74. Academic Press.
- Siu, G. et al. (1989) J. Immunol. 143:3813.
- Ballantyne, C.M. et al. (1989) Nuc. Acid. Res. 17:5853.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Rat ICAM-1/CD54 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Rat ICAM-1/CD54 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Rat ICAM-1/CD54 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image