R&D Systems is committed to providing high-quality research reagents in size configurations that meet your research needs. In response to customer demand, our most popular DuoSet® ELISA Development Systems are now offered in a smaller, economical 5-plate pack.
- Provides sufficient reagents for five 96-well plates, offering a cost-effective solution for performing multiple ELISAs
- Contains carefully selected and validated antibodies, reducing development time
- Includes mass-calibrated recombinant standard, reducing assay variability
- Can be adapted for use across multiple platforms
- Provides biotinylated detection antibodies and streptavidin-HRP, enabling chemiluminescent or colorimetric detection
- Continuously expanding analyte selection
Analytes currently offered in the 5-plate size include:
* Additional analytes and newly developed kits will soon be available in the new pack size.
Kit contents may vary slightly. Please refer to product-specific inserts for a complete list of contents for individual assays. Additional supplies required. See below.
- capture antibody
- biotinylated detection antibody
- mass-calibrated standard
- detailed protocol
Supplemental products are available in a convenient ancillary kit for performing five 96-well assays. Components are also available separately in bulk sizes allowing for assay customization. For a complete list of supplies needed for your DuoSet ELISA Development System, refer to the product-specific datasheet.
DuoSet Ancillary Kits
The perfect complement to the 5-plate DuoSet ELISA Development System, DuoSet Ancillary Kits provide a comprehensive collection of reagents and plates to assay five 96-well DuoSet ELISA plates.
DuoSet Ancillary Kits include:
- 96-well plates
- plate sealers
- Color Reagent A
- Color Reagent B
- stop solution
- ELISA plate-coating buffer
- reagent diluent
- wash buffer
||Included DuoSet Reagent Diluent*
|DuoSet Ancillary Kit 1
||Reagent Diluent 1
|DuoSet Ancillary Kit 2
||Reagent Diluent 2
|DuoSet Ancillary Kit 3
||Reagent Diluent 3
|*To identify the appropriate Reagent Diluent, please consult the online product datasheet for your DuoSet ELISA Development System of interest. Each analyte presents varying requirements. Numbering of the Ancillary Kits reflects the Reagent Diluent provided.
Bulk Supplemental Products
Optimize the performance of your DuoSet ELISA System using recommended supplemental reagents.
View Bulk Supplemental Products